Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 1:41 AM
|
HEYHEY SHERYL!!! HAPPY BDAY :DHeh today, XH, SQ, Amanda and Bony came over. We were actually supposed to do GP but got distracted lah.Ordered Sarpino's pizza!!! And had Bacardi, Calsberg and another beer which name I forgot. Beer was bitter, ew. So mixed it with coke. Damn gassy. Burped alot. HAHAHAHAHA.But Bacardi lime is NICE!!!!! Bony said its alcohol for kids.... quite true eh. Not very potent. But I like it heheheheh.Played Guitar Hero. Crap can't beat Amanda's high score. But I shall practise like crazy!!!! And show-off next time. I shall be on expert level. HAHAHA.Too bad Sentosa got cancelled. But today was fun too (: Someone please confirm Sentosa soon!! Xinhui, Bony next time don't go off so early !!Ms. Ong going Egypt. Ms. Lim and Ms. Poh going Japan soon. SO LONELYYYYY. Shall use the time to be a MUGGER. Like real, HAHA. |